Bible Verses

MAY
Week 1 : Solomon 2:1 - I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
Week 2 : Colossians 3:20 - Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
Week 3 : Psalms 34:13 - Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.
Week 4 : Judges 6:12 - The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.

APRIL
Week 1 : John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you.
Week 2 : Acts 2:21 - And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Week 3 : Acts 16:31 : Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
Week 4 : Psalms 107:20 - He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction.

MARCH
Week 1 : Matthew 19:14 - Let the little children come to me.
Week 2 : Luke 1:37 - Nothing is impossible for God.
Week 3 : Judges 6:12 : The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.
Week 4 : John 12:13 - Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
Week 5 : 1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is, Jesus Christ laid down His life for us.

FEBRUARY
Week 1 : Ephesians 4:32b - Forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.
Week 2 : Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
Week 3 : Matthew 7:12 - Do to others what you would have them do to you.
Week 4 : Philippians 4:19 - My God will supply all your needs.

JANUARY
Week 1 : John 14:15 - If you love me, you will obey what I command.
Week 2 : Psalms 85:8 - I will listen to what God says.
Week 3 : Luke 1:37 - Nothing is impossible for God.
Week 4 : Psalms 56:3-4 - When I am afraid, I will trust in you, in God whose Word I praise.
Week 5 : Ephesians 4:32b - Forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.

DECEMBER
Week 2 : Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Week 3 : Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, for unto us a son is given.

NOVEMBER
Week 1 : Hebrews 11:30 - By faith the walls of Jericho fell down.
Week 2 : Judges 6:12 - The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.
Week 3 : I Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.
Week 4/5 : Psalms 85:8 - I will listen to what God says.